Terms and Conditions
Please note that this is a translation of the French version and to be used for guidance only.
Simply Transfers is a trading name and a subsidiary of the company SAS Voyages Loyet, capital 510,000€, code APE 4939B SIRET 313 642 183 00013, head office address: ZI Favorieux, BP3, 73211 AIME CEDEX.
“Client” shall be the person that makes the booking for themselves or on behalf of other persons and is responsible for all passengers travelling under the reservation.
“Party” shall refer to all persons travelling under one single booking
“Passenger” shall refer to a person within a party
“Operator” shall refer to an enterprise that provides transport services via the use of their own vehicles.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking unless an alternative arrangement has been made with Simply Transfers.
- Bookings made via Simply Transfers website must be paid by credit/debit card using the online secure payment system.
- Simply Transfers will provide written confirmation of the booking in the form of an invoice via email
- The payment fee is non-refundable, unless Simply Transfers, due to causes beyond its control, cancels the booking.
- As per French law article L121-20-04 Consumer Protection, the 7day withdrawal notice is not applicable to the present terms and conditions. Therefore the order will be firm, definitive and irrevocable.
- For private transfers, should more people present themselves for transfer than the number booked, the driver reserves the right to refuse the excess number of passengers as there may not be space. (22€ per person extra). This supplement must be given to the driver before the transfer can commence.
- For a subscription to our “Transfer Guarantee for delayed flights” programme, the maximum waiting time is 4 hours.
- The prices shown are firm and definitive for the 2016-2017 winter ski season.
- For a private transfer, if the driver has to wait for over 60 minutes (flight) or 30 minutes (train), there will be a charge of 40€ per hour thereafter starting from the first minute of the following hour, if the passenger is unwilling or unable to pay for waiting time Simply Transfers will cancel the scheduled transfer.
- Simply Transfers reserves the right to charge a supplement in accordance with fuel price rises. The client will be advised in writing. If the client does not accept to pay the surcharge then he/she has the right to cancel their booking free of charge. The refund will be issued within 10 days of notification.
- Please note that if you opt to pay in sterling, your statement may include a non-sterling transaction fee charged by your card issuer to process the transaction as our bank is euros based. Simply Transfers is not associated with these additional fees and will not be held liable for any fees relating to any card issuer fees.
Conditions for modifying a booking:
- Any amendments to a booking must be made no later than 14 days prior to your arrival. After this a 20€ administration fee could be charged.
- The drop off/pick up addresses that the client provides are the addresses to which you will be delivered and picked up. If you wish to change this for any reason then you must do so in writing 48 hours prior to the transfer.
- Cancellation – clients are entitled to cancel their booking up to 14 days prior to travel. SIMPLY TRANSFERS can use its discretion to refund the booking which will be subject to an administration fee and to the deduction of any bank charges.
- The price for a return trip cannot be dissociated. In the instance where one of the trips is used then there will be no refund for the non used trip.
- If Simply Transfers cancels a transfer for any reason other than extreme weather conditions and Force Majeur (see below), then a full refund will be issued.
- The client is responsible for providing accurate information including an email and mobile telephone number. Any failure from Simply Transfers to provide the agreed service due to incorrect information given by the client will be deemed to be the fault of the client and therefore no compensation can be awarded.
- Please ensure that you print a copy of your travel voucher before you travel – you will be required to hand this to your driver on arrival at the airport.
- It is the clients’ responsibility to carry full directions on how to locate their accommodation. If the accommodation cannot be found within 15 minutes of arriving in resort then SIMPLY TRANSFERS reserves the right to drop off the party at the local Tourist Information Office.
- All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner name and destination address. Passengers are limited to the following baggage: 1 suitcase or bag, 1 piece of hand luggage and 1 pair of skis or snowboard. Skis/Snowboards must be declared no later than 14 days prior to arrival. In the event of excess luggage SIMPLY TRANSFERS reserves the right to charge an excess baggage fee or to refuse to transport the excess items.
- Simply Transfers can be held responsible for a lost or damaged suitcase/bag during transit for a value upto 800€ (unless a prior declaration has been made), under the following conditions
- The passenger makes a claim within 3 days of the transfer occurring by recorded delivery letter
- Claims for items must be justified by sending the original invoices/receipts as proof.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that all fragile or valuable goods (jewellery, electronic devices, money, travel documents, medication etc) be transported in their hand luggage and not placed in luggage in the storage lockers.
- Simply Transfers refuses the right and delegates the right to its drivers, to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any passenger using threatening or abusive behaviour towards the driver or any other passenger will be asked to leave the vehicle immediately.
- Passengers are not allowed to consume any alcohol whilst in the vehicle.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in any of our vehicles.
- Any passenger that soils a vehicle due to alcohol or drug use will be charge 150€ to valet the vehicle. If the passenger does not have the money to pay or refuses, then the cleaning charge will be taken off the credit card used to book the transfer. In the event that this cannot happen or is refused then any outstanding transfer will be cancelled with no refund and legal action will be taken.
- Child seats and booster seats will be provided free of charge. The client needs to inform us no later than 14 days prior to arrival if they require such equipment.
- Simply Transfers will endeavour to carry the passenger to the destination marked on the travel voucher with the minimum discomfort and via the quickest routes. However, due to circumstances beyond our control this may not be possible. This would include:
o Accidents causing to delays to the vehicle
o Vehicle breakdown
o Exceptional or severe weather conditions
o Compliance with police request
o Road accidents
o Unforeseen traffic delays
o Industrial action by 3rd parties
o Problems arising from other customers
o Force Majeure (war, civil unrest, terrorism, acts of god, extreme weather conditions such as snow or or ice wind etc)
- If affected by any of the above situations or other unforeseen event, Simply Transfers will make every effort to deliver the passenger(s) to their destination. In the event when this is not possible then Simply Transfers cannot be held responsible for any losses or costs incurred.
- The travel times set by Simply Transfers are calculated using normal conditions, however, because of the risk of high volumes of traffic and/or adverse weather conditions, it is the responsibility of the passenger to reserve a transfer that arrives at the airport in sufficient time. During the high season Simply transfers recommends to reserve a bus that arrives a minimum of 3 hours prior to the flight departure and a minimum of 2 hours at all other times. (Critical dates include: 4/2, 11/2, 18/2, 25/2, 4/3, 18/3).
- Simply Transfers reserves the right to outsource/sub contract bookings to other such licensed companies. Please note that their Terms and Conditions might vary from that of Simply Transfers.
- Clients are asked to keep Simply Transfers informed about all possible delays and changes to their scheduled flight(s).Please email us email@example.com with any changes 48 hours prior to your arrival, or call the day before or on the day of travel: 0033 479 55 12 31
- Clients must understand that in the event of a delay exceeding 60 minutes, and if the allocated driver has to leave the airport prior to the arrival of the passenger(s), passengers will be placed on the next available transfer that is going to the requested destination, or in the direction of the requested destination.This may mean sharing a vehicle with other passengers.
- If a flight is excessively delayed or cancelled such that the passengers take a later flight, then Simply Transfers will consider that the transfer is cancelled and will re-schedule another new transfer which will be charged at the full rate and with no monies refunded for the cancelled transfer.
- Any information supplied by the passenger is subject to the French law no 78-17 of the 6thJanuary 1978 pertaining to “Technology and Freedom”
- Simply Transfers will not communicate any client information to a third party without prior authorisation from that person. All personal information is treated confidentially. As per the French law no. 78-17 of the 5thJanuary 1978, modified by the law no. 2004-081 of the 6th august 2004, each client has the right to access, modify and remove any details held about them and they have the right to request that all messaging be stopped.
- Simply Transfers terms and conditions are governed by French Law. Any dispute between Simply Transfers and a third party if not resolved amicably will be referred to a mediator. If this is unsuccessful then the matter will be referred to a French court.